NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
... in Esserville has been on fire for a bit this evening.
It doesn't exactly give me the warm fuzzies seeing this!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
crack is whack
yeah drove by there, road is blocked, some pretty big flames there when I came through around 6:15 to 6:30 or so.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
What is the Powder Keg???
Local hunting fishing store. They were the Mathews retailer in the area. One of the places I hang out. This is a sad moment.
crack is whack
A store that sells guns, gun parts and accessories, and well pretty much any hunting gear you need, and quite a bit of black powder and other explosives that really do not need to be around a fire.
thanks guys! sounds pretty dangerous, is it near any homes?
Yeah, the guy that owns it lives about 15 yds. away, and a trailer park behind it.
crack is whack
Didn't they carry some paintball stuff too, or am I thinking of the wrong place
No Regrets
Yeah, he actually carried the best selection around. He carried alot of supplies and had his tanks in there also. He used to play alot. Had a really nice gun that he fixed up for himself.
crack is whack
Bookmarks